Zedtech is your engineering partner for
… product development engineering services
From engineering tasks to assembly/product responsibility think of us.
- Embedded software development using a variety of processors - RTOS and Linux
- FPGA development - primarily with Xilinx, Verilog and HLS
- System engineering, modeling, algorithm development, compliance, and manufacturing
- In-house and contract development. Centralized to highly distributed development teams.
- Build effective teams quickly - Rapid product development - Cost effective innovation
- We can provide fast development that exceeds customer requirements and is of high quality. With a great team, good planning and management you can get all 3!
- Multiple technologies - extensive semiconductor, FPGA, signal processing, optical and wireless
- Multiple industries - medical, industrial, consumer, defense
… medical devices
- Succesfuly actively managed the development of multiple award winning commerically successful class 1 and 2 medical devices. Many design firms can say that they have a Gold medal award from MDEA (Medical Design Excellence Awards). I managed the teams that have delivered two. Only one medical device company a year is selected by the SPIE (the international society for optics and photonics) as having the best medical device of they year. I architected and managed the development of the 2014 SPIE Prism Award winning product in the Life Sciences and Biophotonics category.
- Setup and managed supply chains incorporating both domestic and international manufacturing partners as well as in-house manufacturing operations.
- Setup and managed the entire product chain from concept to customer support.
- Prepared regulatory submission packages and successfully cleared medical devices across the world. Setup and managed the quality systems that delivered these developments and products.
… patent support
- Named inventor in 9 patents - obtained patents as both an individual without use of a patent attorney and as a company employee using patent attorneys
- As Engineering VP supervised the awarding of 50 patents to the company
- Participated as engineering executive on both sides of various patent disputes
- As engineering manager developed strategies to both design around patents as well as construct defensive patent strategies
… laser based scanning
Any engineering services firm can tell you that they can do Laser Based Scanning.Only ZedTech can tell you that they’ve done Laser Based Scanning for over a decade.
We can bring together augmented reality, laser beam scanning, and visualization imagery. Our experience in bringing real-time information to clinicians to improve decision making and execution suggests that there are several significant applications. The LBS projection reality approach has been demonstrated to be well integrated into existing workflows, natural operation, better performance, and lower cost than competitive approaches to implementing augmented reality applications.
- I have been successfully delivering laser beam scanning products since 2007 using multiple different suppliers scan mirrors. I have worked with all the major suppliers of scan mirrors and have a deep understanding of the technology and the suppliers.
- MEMS Laser Beam Scanning (LBS) technology has emerged as the high-performance platform for Augmented Reality, Multispectral Remote Sensing and LIDAR. Unless you are a large volume consumer-focused company, successfully implementing Laser Beam Scanning is often out of reach. ZedTech was founded to make it practical to implement LBS for your project.
- How do we do this? We’re the team of product developers that built some of the most successful laser-based Augmented Reality products in the market. And if you’re one of those giant, consumer-focused companies? ZedTech can bootstrap you through the steep learning curve of how to build laser-based systems. Talk with us today and we’ll help you understand how Laser Beam Scanning can create a significant competitive advantage for your application.
… artificial intelligence
- While we have been developing engineering solutions using artificial intelligence for only 3 years. Our approach is based on decades of experience in developing products and real-time systems. We have developed a deep understanding next generation artificial intelligence to solve engineering and business challenges.
… FPGA development
- We have extensive experience with FPGA development. We have used FPGAs in a variety of applications including medical devices, laser beam scanning, and wireless communications.